HOUSE BILL NO.401
AN ACT TO AMEND CHAPTER 97, TITLE 16 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO THE DELAWARE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE ADVISORY COUNCIL.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE:
Section 1. Amend Chapter 97, Section 9703, Title 16 of the Delaware Code by striking existing subsection (c) in its entirety, and in lieu thereof substituting the following:
"(c) The Council shall consist of members appointed by the Governor from among agencies and organizations who have commitments to and are concerned with improvements in emergency medical services, including, but not limited to:
(1) The Delaware State Fire School.
(2) The Bureau of Health Planning and Resources Management.
(3) The Association of Delaware Hospitals.
(4) President of Delaware Volunteer Firemens's Association (DVFA).
(5) President of State Ambulance Association.
(6) The Division of State Police of the Department of Public Safety.
(7) The Office of Highway Safety.
(8) Delaware Emergency Management Agency.
(9) The Medical Society of Delaware.
(10) The State Fire Prevention Commission.
(11) The Delaware Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
(12) Medical Center of Delaware.
(13) The New Castle County Emergency Medical Service Council.
(14) The Kent County Emergency Medical Service Council.
(15) The Sussex County Emergency Medical Service Council.
(16) The Ambulance Standards Committee of the Delaware Volunteer
(17) Fireman's Association.
(18) The Emergency Nurse's Association.
(19) The State Paramedic Medical Director.
Approved July 8, 1994.